Delivery and Returns
SHIPPING INFORMATION:We deliver to more than 200 countries around the world, and offer different shipping options as applicable. Free shipping is offered to only customers in India. For customers outside India, international shipping charges as well as duties and taxes as applicable are payable by the customer.
INSURANCE:Karmik insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Karmik and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
TAXES & DUTIESIndia VAT will be applied to orders dispatched within India which is inclusive in our prices. For international shipping, the recipient, i.e. you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Karmik cannot be held liable for any import duties payable on orders made and recommends that all customers make themselves aware of such local charges before ordering from www.Karmik.in. We can also not be held liable if the local customs officials decide to hold or confiscate items for any reason.
Karmik offers free returns to all its customers. To return unsuitable purchase(s) free of charge, attach the free returns label enclosed within your parcel and post the package at your Post Office. We strongly recommend that you retain your receipt from the Post Office until you have received credit for your return. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
- • You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel within 7 working days from the day after you received your order. Either email email@example.com or write to us at: Karmik, 2 – Asha Colony, Opp. Hotel Sea Princess, Juhu Tara Road, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400049
- • We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be held liable for damage until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us and that you retain proof of sending the shipment, in case of a dispute.
- • Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, as our free collection service does not apply to orders cancelled.
- • All items must be returned unused, in their original condition with all tags attached.
- • We will refund the full value of your order, excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER:If you wish to cancel your orders placed online or over the telephone, please contact our Customer Care by:
- • Calling +91 8108659659 within 24 hours from the time of your order.
- • Alternatively, you may cancel your order by returning the goods along with the completed Returns Form in-store within 14 days of receipt.
In order to change the details of your order, you must notify us within 30 minutes of your order being placed. Please have the order number and date of the order was placed to hand. After this time we are unable to amend your order as we endeavour to process orders immediately. Therefore we would request that you return the goods once they have been delivered.